I had a clog in my bathroom sink recently, and used the old remedy of combining baking soda with vinegar to give results that even drano came by to see. Here are instructions below for unclogging your sink.
- Remove stopper from sink.
- Pour about 1/4 of the box of baking soda down the hole.
- Pour approx. 1 cup vinegar over the baking soda
- Cover the entire hole of soda and vinegar with a chinese container top (the one you get hot and sour soup in)
- Wait 20 mins then return with a kettle of boiling water and pour it down the drain
- Turn tap on to test...no results as yet...hummmm
- Repeated process three more times (or as necessary) and voilà, the clog is all gone!!!! I also took a plastic knife and poked around in the hole.
Thought I would include a french lesson in my blog today :)