This would be a very simple yet enjoyable project to do with the kiddies as well. Enjoy Crafty Habit on this lovely Monday!
What you'll need:
- Wooden Letters
- Acrylic Paint (color of your choice)
- Foam Brush
- Tiny container/plastic plate
- Obtain raw/unpainted letters from your local craft store
2. Pour acrylic pain into your container and dip the tip of the foam brush into the paint.
3. Proceed to paint the wooden letters in smooth even strokes following the grain lines of the wood.
4. After applying the first coat of paint let is dry completely and then apply a second coat. There all done. Now hang them wherever you please!