Hi everyone! I wanted to share this really quick tutorial on how to make my Silhouette Jewelry Display that I used at my first flea market event.
- White Craft Foam Sheets
- Black Card Stock
- Silhouette Template
- Glue (I used regular Elmer's white glue)
- Obtain picture of Silhouette and print onto a letter size sheet of paper (8.5 x 11). I had to enlarge my silhouette to fit the sheet. Print this image and cut around edges to create a template.
- Using paper template, trace the image on to black card stock and then cut out image from card stock. You can use this as a more sturdy template and create others using this one.
- Glue silhouette card stock images to foam sheet and place a heavy object like a text book on top to hold it in place while it dries.
- Leave for a few hours or overnight to dry.
- Estimate where you would like to hang your earrings and pierce a hole at this point using a needle/pin.
- Insert earrings and when ready attach to wall using poster putty.
You can even frame these if you like.
Change up the colors for a twist.
Mommy and I :)