Clair, Cindy, Ana Pina and Katherine.
This award asks for…………..
Ten honest facts about me:
1) I LOVE Chocolate
2) I prefer dogs over cats
3) I love to design and make jewelry and have been doing so since childhood (among other crafts)
4) I would consider myself not too bad of a morning person
5) I sometimes talk out of the side of my mouth, or so I've been told
5) I was born in the U.S but grew up in Guyana, South America.
6) I Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee Chocolate :)
7) I have a blue bicycle, that has vintage style
8) I like to take walks, in the Spring/Summer and just look at nature and bask in the sunshine.
9) I am a pretty decent cook, no one had died as yet! I often eat something out and say to the BF, I can make this and sure enough I take a try at it, sometimes unsuccessful but worth a try.
10)I like to design my own clothes. I do less of it now that I live in the U.S, since it is more expensive to have your clothes made by a seamstress. I have a sewing machine, but I'm no seamstress.
P.S. This was supposed to post automatically today but it didn't...hummmm!